Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Night

So I gave Allan the benefit of the doubt till today.  I still have not heard from him, so I assume he was as non impressed with our date as I was.  What a bummer.  I guess I should not build these things up so much.. but it feels good to be hopeful.  That said, on to next!  I have gone out on a limb and given my match.com screen name and password to a few of my friends at work (so they could have free reign to e-mail or wink at anyone they want).  Hey, it can't hurt at this point as I'm not doing to well on my own.  I asked a friend for a male opinion.  He suggested I try the supermarket.  LOL.  All I could think of was myself standing in the frozen food aisle using the age old line.. "you should not stand in the frozen food section, because you could melt all this stuff".  Hmm... maybe another time.  I don't feel like hanging out at Stop and Shop on Friday night. 

1 comment:

  1. i hear shop rite's pretty happenin'.... whatcha doing next friday? ;)

    ReplyDelete