Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Plenty of Fish=Plenty of weird e-mails

I have come to notice that most people who use the dating site Plenty of Fish lack the ability to form a complete e-mail.  Call me old fashioned, but to me an e-mail should be like writing someone a note or a letter.  Most of what these characters come up with is one sentence.. sometimes not even a complete one.  Here are some of the more entertaining and/or creepy things I have received;

Hi, how are you and what is your favorite color?

Hi.
I have 9 tattoos, I like chicks with tatts.

I'd like some of that

U R gorgeous

What are you doing tonight?  (from someone I don't know)

You have beautiful eyes I would like to get to know you.

Hello there.

Do you date black men?

I played football in high school and college, I work out regularly and my best feature is my back. (He included picture of his back).


Is that a Jeep in your picture?  (guess it wasn't me he was interested in in the picture)

I prefer to date locally, as I have a degenerative eye condition that makes it hard for me to drive at night.

Are you into older guys?

I am built like a football player and I have 3 foot wide shoulders.  I would love to treat you the way you've always wanted to be treated.  I am the guy all girls want, but never go for.  I will wine and dine you.

I don't do a lot of activities in the summer, as I over heat easily. 

I don't have a profile pic because someone hacked my computer and used my picture for inappropriate things, and I'm not even joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment