Sunday, October 3, 2010

To Give Up or Not to Give Up?

So I had been toying with the idea of (once again) abandoning online dating.  I would like to meet someone at some point, but I find the online aspect of things just too frustrating.  I feel like nothing should be this hard and take so much effort.  I was about to call it quits this morning when TWO guys sent me their numbers.  Two guys named Paul, one from match.com and one from Plenty of Fish and no they are not the same person.  They both expressed desire to chat somewhere other than the dating sites.  I responded with my number (which I don't give out too freely) and got text messages from both of them within minutes of each other.  This was sort of funny because I wasn't sure which one was which.  Neither gave their name in the text, and since they are both Paul's that would not have mattered anyway.  I had to run back to my computer and re-read their e-mails to get them straight.  So far Paul from POF has kept texting, the other has not.  I guess I'll give these guys a shot and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment