Monday, April 11, 2011

I am like a yo-yo with this stuff.

I guess I just like the punishment.  Here I am fully engrossed in round 3 with Plenty of Fish.  The freak parade is in full swing.  I'm being hit on by just about every type of person except the kind I'm looking for.  Here is an excerpt from my profile;
I am a very laid back, fun loving girl. It's been a while since I've been in a relationship. I'm looking for someone who is willing to date, see where it goes and if all the stars align a long term commitment would be great. I am not into playing games, so if you have a wife or girlfriend please look elsewhere. I am also not here just to "hook up". I want to get to know you first! 

Apparently this leads guys to write things to me like:

mmmmmmm!!!
Woah baby you are adorable.
Hi there cutie stuff.
Hey baby, what are you doing tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment