Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

The one promising prospect i have found so far on POF has jumped ship.  He is a teacher and part time DJ, and we are looking for the same thing.  We've been e-mailing back and forth for a couple days.  Things have been going well, he didn't seem like a creep or that he would send me any inappropriate photos.  I decided to take initiative and send my personal e-mail and phone number.  A couple days later and no response.  Tonight I logged into POF and looked to check the e-mail had been sent.  He did not appear in my inbox, outbox, or in the user search.  Looks to me like he's off the site.  I can't help but wonder if I scared him off.  A simple no thanks will do.  This just proves once again that if I think someone is too good to be true, they usually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment